Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 8th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation will be held in Borovets, Bulgaria, Hotel Rila, from 27th till 30th of April 2023.
UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF
2. ORGANIZING AND SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE:
Chairman: Prof. Georgi Momekov, PhD
Members: Prof. Rumyana Simeonova, PhD; Prof. Denitsa Momekova, PhD; Assoc. Prof. Niko Benbassat, PhD
Secretary: Lilia Dimitrova, PhD
Chairman: Prof. Alexander Zlatkov, PhD
Members: Acad. Prof. Latchezar Traykov DSci; Prof. Nikolay Lambov, PhD; Prof.Plamen Peykov, PhD; Prof. Valentina Petkova, DSci, Prof. Genka Petrova, DSci, Prof. Irini Doychinova, DSci
3. IMPORTANT DATES:
- deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation or poster - January 30, 2023;
- confirmation from the Scientific Committee for accepted abstracts – February 15, 2023;
- early-bird registration deadline for participants in the Congress – February 15, 2023;
- late registration for participants in the Congress – from February 16 to March 30, 2023;
- Official Opening of the Congress – April 27, 2023;
- Welcome Dinner – April 27, 2023 – 20:00 h., Hotel Rila;
- Gala dinner – April 29, 2023 – 20:00 h., Hotel Rila.
4. MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS:
- Approaches for treating Covid-19
- Health technology assessment and Pharmacoeconomics
- Drug - delivery systems;
- Medicinal chemistry and drug design;
- Phytochemistry & Phytotherapy, Ethnopharmacology;
- Drug analysis & Quality control;
- Pharmacology, Toxicology & Drug safety;
- Social Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical regulation;
- Clinical pharmacy & Therapeutics
- Nanopharmaceutics & Nanotoxicology;
- Biotechnological Drugs & Biosimilars;
- Chemotherapy and drug resistance.
5. INVITED SPEAKERS:
Leading specialists in the area of Pharmacy from Bulgaria and abroad.
6. PARTICIPATION WITH ABSTRACTS:
Deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation or poster via e-mail: January 30, 2023
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, being selected for oral presentations or posters. Authors will receive confirmation whether the abstract has been accepted for oral presentation or poster by e-mail to the e-mail address from which it was sent by February 15, 2023.
All participants in the 8th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation will be granted with a Certificate of attendance.
8. OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE CONGRESS:
Bulgarian language and English language. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
9. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS:
• Online registration form
• Via е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are kindly requested to give contact details (telephone, mobile or e-mail) as well as all the necessary invoice data.
Welcome to Hotel Rila – Borovets, Bulgaria!