Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 7th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation will be held in Borovets, Bulgaria, Hotel Rila, from 21st till 24th of November 2019.
BULGARIAN SCIENTIFIC PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY
2. ORGANIZING AND SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE:
Chairman: Prof. Georgi Momekov, PhD
Members: Prof. Danka Obreshkova, DSci; Prof. Denitsa Momekova, PhD; Assoc. Prof. Niko Benbassat, PhD
Secretary: Lilia Dimitrova, PhD
Chairman: Prof. Nikolay Danchev, PhD
Members: Acad. Hristo Tsvetanov, DSci; Prof. Nikolay Lambov, PhD; Prof.Plamen Peykov, PhD; Prof. Valentina Petkova, DSci, Prof. Genka Petrova, DSci, Prof. Irini Doychinova, DSci
3. IMPORTANT DATES:
- deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation or poster - June 30, 2019, via e-mail: email@example.com
- confirmation from the Scientific Committee for accepted abstracts – July 15, 2019;
- early-bird registration deadline for participants in the Congress – July 15, 2019;
- late registration for participants in the Congress – from July 16 to October 10, 2019;
- Official Opening of the Congress – November 21, 2019;
- Welcome Dinner – November 21, 2019 – 20:00 h., Hotel Rila;
- Gala dinner – November 23, 2019 – 20:30 h., Hotel Rila.
4. MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS:
- Drug - delivery systems;
- Medicinal chemistry and drug design;
- Phytochemistry & Phytotherapy, Ethnopharmacology;
- Drug analysis & Quality control;
- Pharmacology, Toxicology & Drug safety;
- Social Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical regulation;
- Clinical pharmacy & Therapeutics
- Nanopharmaceutics & Nanotoxicology;
- Biotechnological Drugs & Biosimilars;
- Chemotherapy and drug resistance.
5. INVITED SPEAKERS:
Leading specialists in the area of Pharmacy from Bulgaria and abroad.
6. PARTICIPATION WITH ABSTRACTS:
Abstract submission closed.
Deadline for submitting abstracts for oral presentation or poster via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - June 30, 2019
Author's requirements and instructions:
- The Abstracts should be written in English and should not exceed more than 250 words;
- The Abstracts must be structured in 4 parts: (I.) The aim of the study, (II.) Materials and methods, (III.) Results, (IV.) Conclusion
- The title of the Abstract should comply with its content and should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS. Avoid using abbreviations in the title.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- The author's name should be written as follows: family name first, followed by the initials of the given name (e.g. Petrov P.)
- The name of the Institution should be written below the names of the authors - in the order - clinic, hospital, city, country.
- Please underline the name of the author, who will present the oral presentation or poster.
- The authors will receive a notification from the Scientific committee if their abstracts are accepted as an oral presentation or poster. They will be notified via the e-mail, from which the abstract is received.
- The posters should be prepared in advance and presented in the Congress on paper, Portrait Layout, with the following dimensions: height 120 cm, width 80 cm.
All participants in the 7th Congress of Pharmacy with International Participation will be granted with a Certificate of attendance.
8. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS:
• Online registration form (from here)
• Via phone/fax: +359 2 931 11 17; mobile: +359 882 443 570 – Ms. Temenuga Borisova
• Via е-mail: email@example.com
You are kindly requested to give contact details (telephone, mobile or e-mail) as well as all the necessary invoice data.
Welcome to Hotel Rila – Borovets, Bulgaria!